Be a Supporter!

BlazingDragonBlazingDragon

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 891 Fans
Follow BlazingDragon

My casts are off - New piano song to celebrate! :)

5/5/13 by BlazingDragon

Hello!

For anyone wondering, I have almost completely recovered from my car accident and have gotten all the casts off. To celebrate being able to use all my fingers again, I put together this lovely piano track that I think is among my best. I would be honored if you'd give it a listen.

For Now, Goodbye

Now I have to deal with the headache of hospital bills and insurance settlements, but I'm happy to be alive and all that jazz. Thank you everyone for all the support you've given me, and look forward to more music in the near(ish) future. <3


Comments

You must be logged in to comment on this post.


SoundChrisSoundChris

5/24/13

Get well soon! Hope you will be able to get rid of all this trouble and that you will have lots of time and muse for the pleasant things in life again soon!
All the Best!

5/28/13 BlazingDragon responds:

Thanks! I have lots of musical ideas floating around, and I'd love to get this silly stuff out of the way to focus on writing tunes. :)


BosaBosa

5/21/13

I'm glad to hear you're alright, man. I know God has kept you safe thus far.

5/22/13 (Updated 5/22/13) BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you. :)

There must be some guardian angels looking out for me, because I probably would've kicked the bucket a long while back otherwise. Like a couple of years ago...I got in a car accident at 75 miles/hour, spun across three lanes of highway, and slammed into the median, but all I ended up with were some bruises and soreness despite having a completely wrecked car.


D: You had a car accident?!

5/6/13 BlazingDragon responds:

Yeah, and I broke three bones! My nose, left hand, and right foot. I'm doing pretty good now though. :) Check out my last news post if you are interested in the gritty details.


TheatrTheatr

5/6/13

Left a review on "For Now, Goodbye" and figured I'd mention something here. As I mentioned in the review, it's great to hear things from you again. I'm happy to hear that things are progressing very well for you. Playing the piano or any instrument is really great for therapy purposes. Take care and speedy recovery!

5/6/13 BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you Theatr! As I mentioned in the review, playing piano has really helped me to regain hand strength and dexterity. At this point, my piano playing isn't affected much. It only hurts when I lift heavy objects with my left hand or bend it in certain ways (like doing push-ups).


DivoFSTDivoFST

5/5/13

Good luck with the rest of the recovery :)

5/5/13 BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you sir!

I think I'll be 95% back to normal within a few weeks (the other 5% being slight residual hand pain, but nothing too terrible).